tisdag 2 februari 2016

ANT-MAN MOVIE REVIEW

Ant-Man is directed by Peyton Reed and is acted by Paul Rudd, Edgar Wright, Adam McKay, Joe Cornish and more.


If you’re a fan of Marvel’s movies then Ant-Man is a great movie for you. Before I saw the movie I actually wasn’t that excited about it. I was not even planning on watching it watch it but I’m glad I did. At the time I was upset that I could not watch the movie that I had originally planned on watching, but I was surprised of how good of a movie Ant-Man was. I would say it would go to the top 15 Marvel movies of all time. It has the whole package, comedy, action and drama. The way everything combines and gets together is awesome. Ultimately, the movie is worth the watch and will make your day.


The characters are great, especially the main character, Paul Rudd. He has a great sense of humor, he was handsome, good at acting and he was just the right guy for the role. Not only that, there was a lot of cool special effects that went in wonderfully with the movie and the scenes. The cons of this movie is that not everything about it quite fits into the criteria of a typical superhero/Marvel movie. I mean it doesn’t feel like it has been taken as seriously as all the other marvel movies, such Avengers Age Of Ultron or The Fantastic Four. The villain was quite a weak character and more effort could have been put into developing the character and its motivations. Also, there were some plot holes which I won’t spoil. At times I enjoyed the balance between the seriousness and humour in this movie as I found many of the jokes to be quite funny, but then again at some points the jokes could get too much and I thought that it affected the movie and its origin.


Sometimes you forget what kind of movie it is with all this humor. So, I can understand why some people might be bothered since I would imagine many people entering the theater expecting a typical superhero movie, but come to find one that is more of a comedy compared to the usual ones., but overall I personally really liked it. We needed that kind of humorous superhero movie. And especially when I was supposed to watch a comedy movie but didn’t. Instead I watched a Marvel movie that was funny and that I generally enjoyed. And the most exciting part of all this is that a sequel to the movie is coming . I am more than excited for it and I can’t wait because I’m definitely going to watch part 2. It’s going to be released on July 6 2018 (according to google).  At the absolute end of the movie you will understand why I am so excited for part 2.


Overall: Despite the villain being weak and the existence of some plot holes, Ant-Man is a very entertaining and funny action movie and is a perfect watch for the entire family. If you’re ready to watch a marvel film that doesn’t take itself too seriously you will most definitely love it.    


Rating System:


= Excellent
  = Very good
= Decent
= Poor
= Awful


Overall rating:



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar