måndag 22 februari 2016

Looking down upon the chilly Sergels torg this february morning the first thing I notice is how empty the streets are. Perhaps everyone is busy working or just staying inside to avoid the cold swedish weather. Though I'm seeing it from the inside of a warm building I only need to look at the thick layers of clothing worn by all of the people to realise it is still winter. I notice one man wearing a bright orange jacket running towards the subway, clutching a cup of coffee in his hands, spilling some on the ground and on his jacket but doesnt seem to care. All I can think is that he must be really late for something. Further away a violinist is playing a melody I cannot hear from where I'm standing, but judging from the many coins he has collected I'd guess he's pretty good.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar